Enjoy the sunrise and 180 degree water views on your very own beachfront patio. This newly remodeled home is located in a 2-unit building & situated on the ground level + a portion of the second level. Features include 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeping accommodations for 8 guests, whole-home air conditioning, & an exclusive ground level waterfront patio! We are located in the heart of Mission Beach, steps to Mission Bay Sport and Aquatic Center, and walking distance to the Ocean, numerous shops, restaurants, & entertainment!
GROUND LEVEL (parking + main living area + patio)
Step into the gated front yard into an oversized patio with 25' of water frontage, patio seating, and BBQ, ideal for soaking up the San Diego sun. Off the patio is a floor to ceiling glass sliding door that folds open into the open-floorplan main living area. The all new kitchen features white cabinets, beautiful quartz counters, dishwasher, and fully stocked kitchenware. Off the kitchen is a dining nook facing the bay as well as the living room with mounted tv and dvd player, and plush queen sofa sleeper with upgraded memory foam mattress. Rounding out the ground level is a convenient attached 2-car tandem parking garage.
SECOND LEVEL (2 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms, *note the second level deck is for the upper level unit)
A small set of stairs will lead you to the second level that houses both bedrooms and bathrooms. The relaxing master retreat is fully equipped with a King size bed, TV, exclusive patio, and ensuite bathroom with surround shower. Bedroom 2 includes a Full over Full sized bunk bed set also with it's own tv and a great setting for kids. Also on the second level is a stackable washer/dryer and a restroom off the hallway (tub/shower combo).
Parking includes an attached garage with tandem parking for 2 compact vehicles or 1 longer vehicle, approximate dimensions 33' Long x 7' High x 7' Wide. Note – additional overnight street parking is permitted at no fee (please read signage for street sweeping!) and there are public parking lots near Belmont Park.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (sleeps 8 guests)
- Master Bedroom | 1 King bed (sleeps 2) | Second level
- Bedroom 2 | 1 Full Bunk bed (sleeps 4) | Second Level
- Living Room | 1 Queen Sofa Sleeper (sleeps 2) | Ground Level
OUTDOOR + OTHER FEATURES
- Direct access from our home to the sand and swim-friendly bay
- Stackable washer/dryer located on the second level
- Wood flooring throughout
- Recessed lighting
- BBQ located on the ground level patio
- Beach gear! Boogie boards, beach chairs, & sand toys
Fantastic 2-unit waterfront property. Guests have the option to rent each unit individually or rent the entire building for a combined 4 bedroom + 4 bathroom offering that sleeps up to 16 of your closest friends and family! The following is a snapshot of our offerings:
Bay Style 1 | ground level | 2 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms | sleeps 8
Bay Style 2 (VRBO #1610657) | upper level | 2 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms | sleeps 8
Bay Style 3 (VRBO #1610658) | both units combined totaling 4 bedrooms + 4 bathrooms, sleeps 16
To make your stay seamless, we have partnered with a five-star concierge service focused on elevating your travel experience. Their team of local experts is ready to recommend and reserve everything from essentials like transportation and pre-arrival grocery delivery to local experiences like s'mores bonfire and coveted restaurant reservations.
Live the beach lifestyle in highly the desirable neighborhood of Mission Beach, central to endless water activities, attractions, dining, and shopping! Our guests are provided with a comprehensive “live like a local” guide, including our favorite recommendations and a list of local vendor discounts. Here's a sneak peek…
- HIT THE BEACH! We are conveniently located in the heart of South Mission Beach!!! Beautiful white sandy, swim & surf friendly beach located just steps away. Take advantage of our complimentary boogie boards, beach chairs, and sand toys.
- SHOPPING & DINING! Just steps away is the main street, Mission Blvd., with endless shopping, dining, and entertainment. Our guests are provided a comprehensive list of recommended local eats and discount codes for rental shops.
- WATER ACTIVITIES! If you're looking for something other than boogie boarding and swimming in the ocean, we are located just across the street to Mission Bay and water rentals shops, including jet skiing, wakeboarding, stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, and boating.
- ATTRACTIONS! Enjoy a full day of family fun at Belmont Park located a short 5 minute bike ride away, SeaWorld San Diego is a short 5 minute drive, and world famous San Diego Zoo is located just 15 minutes from our beach home.
POLICIES & GOOD NEIGHBOR GUIDELINES
• GUEST REQUIREMENTS | Per certain regulations & HOA requirements, guests must be at least 30 years of age to book with us. If your group is all adults, then all guests must meet our minimum age of 30.
• OCCUPANCY | Our maximum occupancy refers to the number of people allowed in the home at any given time (ie includes both guests & visitors), some of which may be mandated by certain regulations. Exceptions towards the maximum number of people allowed may be made for children under the age of 2. Guest(s) agrees that more than the number of people stated on the reservation shall not occupy the premises. The number of guests includes visitors, even if they are not staying overnight.
• NOISE | Our homes are intended for relaxing getaways, not rowdy beach parties. Music and other noise is to be kept at an appropriate level and in a manner that is mindful to neighbors. Noise that can be heard 50 feet away from the home is prohibited. Parties are not allowed. If there is excessive noise or music, any illegal activity, or evidence of violation of these policies, you may be asked to vacate the premise without any refund and additional charges may be assessed.
• AIR CONDITIONING | Please refer to your specific property if air conditioning is provided. If the advertisement does not say that air conditioning is offered, than the home does not have air conditioning. Note that the majority of area homes do not have air conditioning due to the mild year-round San Diego coastal climate (average approximate 65 degree year-round temperatures, with Summer averages at approximately 69 degrees!). In such cases where air conditioning is not supplied, our homes are outfitted with ceiling and/or floor fans to help keep cool.
• RESERVATION CONFIRMATION | Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will be sent a Welcome package that includes (but not limited to) such items as arrival instructions, parking, wifi, local eats, & area attractions.
1 King Size Bed
2 Double Size Bed
Cleaning fee: $377
Tax rate: Room Fee Percentage 8.4%
This is an estimated cost, please check final price before paying.
Contact the host for more Information
We do not recommend offline visitations. You will obtain the host’s contact information once the booking has been successfully completed
Cancellation Policy: Free Cancellation until 60 days
C. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior to arrival
A feeling of home anywhere you go