New vacation rental offering 2019, remodel now complete! *Please note there is ongoing construction located on the neighboring property and is expected to be complete Summer 2019. Construction hours are 7a-4:30p M-F, there is no weekend or evening work.
Enjoy the sunrise and 180 degree water views on your very own beachfront patio. This newly remodeled home is located in a 2-unit building & situated on the ground level + a portion of the second level. Features include 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeping accommodations for 8 guests, whole-home air conditioning, & an exclusive ground level waterfront patio! We are located in the heart of Mission Beach, steps to Mission Bay Sport and Aquatic Center, and walking distance to the Ocean, numerous shops, restaurants, & entertainment!
GROUND LEVEL (parking + main living area + patio)
Step into the gated front yard into an oversized patio with 25' of water frontage, patio seating, and BBQ, ideal for soaking up the San Diego sun. Off the patio is a floor to ceiling glass sliding door that folds open into the open-floorplan main living area. The all new kitchen features white cabinets, beautiful quartz counters, dishwasher, and fully stocked kitchenware. Off the kitchen is a dining nook facing the bay as well as the living room with mounted tv and dvd player, and plush queen sofa sleeper with upgraded memory foam mattress. Rounding out the ground level is a convenient attached 2-car tandem parking garage.
SECOND LEVEL (2 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms, *note the second level deck is for the upper level unit)
A small set of stairs will lead you to the second level that houses both bedrooms and bathrooms. The relaxing master retreat is fully equipped with a King size bed, TV, exclusive patio, and ensuite bathroom with surround shower. Bedroom 2 includes a Full over Full sized bunk bed set also with it's own tv and a great setting for kids. Also on the second level is a stackable washer/dryer and a restroom off the hallway (tub/shower combo).
Parking includes an attached garage with tandem parking for 2 compact vehicles or 1 longer vehicle, approximate dimensions 33' Long x 7' High x 7' Wide. Note – additional overnight street parking is permitted at no fee (please read signage for street sweeping!) and there are public parking lots near Belmont Park.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (sleeps 8 guests)
- Master Bedroom | 1 King bed (sleeps 2) | Second level
- Bedroom 2 | 1 Full Bunk bed (sleeps 4) | Second Level
- Living Room | 1 Queen Sofa Sleeper (sleeps 2) | Ground Level
OUTDOOR + OTHER FEATURES
- Direct access from our home to the sand and swim-friendly bay
- Stackable washer/dryer located on the second level
- Wood flooring throughout
- Recessed lighting
- BBQ located on the ground level patio
- Beach gear! Boogie boards, beach chairs, & sand toys
To make your stay seamless, we have partnered with a five-star concierge service focused on elevating your travel experience. Their team of local experts is ready to recommend and reserve everything from essentials like transportation and pre-arrival grocery delivery to local experiences like s'mores bonfire and coveted restaurant reservations.
Live the beach lifestyle in highly the desirable neighborhood of Mission Beach, central to endless water activities, attractions, dining, and shopping! Our guests are provided with a comprehensive “live like a local” guide, including our favorite recommendations and a list of local vendor discounts. Here's a sneak peek…
- HIT THE BEACH! We are conveniently located in the heart of South Mission Beach!!! Beautiful white sandy, swim & surf friendly beach located just steps away. Take advantage of our complimentary boogie boards, beach chairs, and sand toys.
- SHOPPING & DINING! Just steps away is the main street, Mission Blvd., with endless shopping, dining, and entertainment. Our guests are provided a comprehensive list of recommended local eats and discount codes for rental shops.
- WATER ACTIVITIES! If you're looking for something other than boogie boarding and swimming in the ocean, we are located just across the street to Mission Bay and water rentals shops, including jet skiing, wakeboarding, stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, and boating.
- ATTRACTIONS! Enjoy a full day of family fun at Belmont Park located a short 5 minute bike ride away, SeaWorld San Diego is a short 5 minute drive, and world famous San Diego Zoo is located just 15 minutes from our beach home.
• CANCELLATION | Cancellations and reschedules made by Guest may be made up to 60 days before the first day of your reservation. Cancellations or reschedules made by Guest with less than 60 days' notice will result in 100% loss of all payment.
• GUEST REQUIREMENTS | Guests must be at least 30 years of age to book with us. If your group is all adults, then all guests must meet our minimum age of 30.
• NUMBER OF GUESTS | Our maximum occupancy refers to the number of people allowed in the home at any given time (ie includes both guests & visitors), some of which may be mandated by certain regulations. Exceptions towards the maximum number of people allowed may be made for children under the age of 2. Guest(s) agrees that more than the number of people stated on the reservation shall not occupy the premises. The number of guests includes visitors, even if they are not staying overnight.
• CONDUCT OF GUESTS | The rental is not intended for parties, nor gatherings at any time of anyone except those who have paid to occupy the property. If there is excessive noise or music, any illegal activity, or evidence of violation of these policies, you may be asked to vacate the premise without any refund and additional charges may be assessed. Please inform us of any change in the number of guests before your arrival to avoid these charges.
• ARRIVAL TIME | Check in is at 3 pm. Early arrivals may be arranged pending other reservations and the housekeeping schedule, and are strictly prohibited during the peak Summer period. Please contact us 24-48 hours prior to your arrival to make these arrangements. Unless you have specifically arranged for an early arrival time, please do not arrive at the property before your scheduled check in time.
• DEPARTURE TIME | Check out is at 10 am. Your prompt departure is appreciated so we can prepare the home for any incoming guests. A 1 hour late departure may be arranged pending other reservations and the housekeeping schedule.
• BEACH STUFF | Our homes come with beach chairs, boogie boards, beach towels, and sand toys. Our typical standard is 1 boogie board per bedroom, 1 beach towel + 1 per bedroom, and 1 beach chair per bedroom + 1. For example, a 2 bedroom home will have 2 boogie boards, 3 beach chairs, and 3 beach towels. Those properties with multiple units, please be mindful to share with other building occupants.
• AIR CONDITIONING | Please refer to your specific property if air conditioning is provided. If the advertisement does not say that air conditioning is offered, than the home does not have air conditioning. Note that the majority of area homes do not have air conditioning due to the mild year-round San Diego coastal climate (average approximate 65 degree year-round temperatures, with Summer averages at approximately 69 degrees!). In such cases where air conditioning is not supplied, our homes are outfitted with ceiling and/or floor fans to help keep cool.
• ACCESS | The majority of our homes are accessed via a door code (keyless!) or lockbox. Access codes are provided 2 days prior to arrival. For those homes with a lockbox, we prefer the keys stay in the lockbox so that each member of your group can access the home at any time. This helps not only eliminate multiple keys but also prevents keys form getting lost.
• SMOKING | Smoking is strictly prohibited
• CLEANING SUPPLIES | We provide a starter kit of expendable cleaning supplies such as hand soap, dish soap, toilet paper, paper towels, & garbage bags. Please bring additional if you feel this will not be adequate. Cleaning requirements upon departure are outlined in your guest Welcome package.
• LINENS & TOWELS | Bath towels, sheets, pillows, blankets, and beach towels are provided. DO NOT take the home's linens or bath towels outside. Please allow us to wash the home's linens unless you need clean linens during your stay.
• UPON ARRIVAL | Take a look around the home. If there are concerns or issues with your rental property, please immediately contact our office (leave a message if there is no answer). No refunds or considerations are given unless were notified of problems during your stay.
• EMERGENCIES/ MAINTENANCE | In the event of a problem getting in the home or if there are problems with condition or functionality of the home, please immediately contact our office (leave a voice message if there is no answer, we will make every effort to return your call as soon as possible).
• LEFT ITEMS | Please check carefully for belongings before you leave. Guests must send a self-addressed prepaid stamped envelope to have left items returned OR remit at $25 payment via PayPal (larger/heavier items may require an additional fee). Pick up may also be arranged at our San Diego office. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Any left items not claimed within 30 days will be donated to Goodwill.
• SECURITY & SAFETY RISKS | When you rent the home, you assume responsibility for it and its contents, as well as your personal property. Always lock the doors and windows when you leave the home. There is a key lockbox or door combo to which you will be given a code 2 days prior to arrival.
• RESERVATION CONFIRMATION | Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will be sent a Welcome package that includes (but not limited to) such items as arrival instructions, driving directions, wifi info, local eats, & area attractions.
• INFANT & TODDLER ITEMS | Guests may rent toddler items like cribs, high chairs, and pack n plays from a recommended local vendor. Vendor contact information is included with your Welcome package that is sent 2 days prior to arrival.
• PETS | Please refer to your specific property if pets are allowed
1 King Size Bed
2 Double Size Bed
Cleaning fee: $431
Tax rate: Room Fee Percentage 9.4%
This is an estimated cost, please check final price before paying.
Contact the host for more Information
We do not recommend offline visitations. You will obtain the host’s contact information once the booking has been successfully completed
Cancellation Policy: Free Cancellation until 60 days
C. Free Cancellation 60: 50% deposit refundable until 60, 50% balance charged at 60 non-refundable.
A feeling of home anywhere you go