There is a 1600sq.ft Townhouse with 3-Bedroom and 2.5 Bathroom and conveniently located
along Oak Street so that you are only 2 or 3 mins drive away from a central hub of banks and restaurants, as well as immediate access to all the directions of the best that Vancouver has to offer.
The townhome faces the inside of the complex, so that you are sheltered from the noise of traffic. It is very quiet and calming to be inside both the complex and the home.
My home is great for couples, business travelers, and families (with kids). Fully furnished 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms townhouse. It is fully stocked with a Kitchen, TV, sofa, dining table, Wi-Fi and all you need feel at home after exploring the city. Secured Underground Parking is included.
The home is built to mimic a detached house, with your own private main entry, garage entry and balcony.
Bedrooms are bright and comfortable, all linens are clean and tidy.
Towels, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, hand soap, laundry detergent, hair dryer, iron are provided.
*The 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms are currently setup as follows.
Master bedroom & en-suite with 1 Queen size bed ( 2 people)
2nd bedroom with 1 Queen size bed ( 2 people) share bathroom
3rd bedroom with 1 Queen size bed ( 2 people) share bathroom
Suited comfortably for 6 people in total.
* We have sofa in the living area and the full kitchen.
Consists of a washing machine and dryer (free detergent),
Each guest will be provided with one set of towels. (1 set includes full bath towel, hand towel and face towel)
*Cable TV and ItalkBB TV box; English & Chinese TV channel; Air-condition & heating.
The kitchen is very well equipped with a modern refrigerator, stove, dishwasher and a washer and dryer. Your stay will be very pleasant, quiet and the perfect spot for your time in Vancouver.
Guests can access the entire apartment.
We are always aiming to make your stay as comfortable as it can possibly be! Our mission is to help our guests create beautiful memories in our cozy home. For us to do so, we would truly appreciate it if you can follow these house rules and confirm that it has been reviewed WITHIN 3 DAYS OF YOUR BOOKING. This is to ensure that if there is any reason the House Rules cannot be followed, you, our guest, will have the option of cancelling the booking penalty free. Please reply with the quote “God is able” for house rule confirmation. Thank you in advance and truly appreciate your cooperation!
Quiet times are from 10pm – 8am
Please ABSOLUTELY DO NOT:
- Host parties! Guests who violate this rule will be charged an additional $300 cleaning fee and will be asked to vacate the property IMMEDIATELY upon notification from neighbors or complex authorities.
- Bring drugs/drug paraphernalia/illegal substances into our home. Upon discovery, authorities will be contacted immediately.
- Shout, yell or create loud commotions. Please be respectful of your neighbors and mindful of how your actions may affect them. We may ask you to vacate the property should we receive noise complaints.
- Smoke. We are a smoke-free household and guests caught breaking this rule will be charged extra for stain and odour removal.
-Lose any of your keys or fobs. Each key will cost an additional $10 to replace, while fobs are $100 each.
- Leave your outdoor shoes on the shoe rack.
- Wash your dishes after use.
- Respect the complex gardens and do not litter it with your garbage or cigarette butts.
- Separate your garbage and follow the garbage recycling instructions SHOULD you use the complex garbage room.
Lastly, as this is a home, please respect it with common sense and treat it as if your own. We hope you enjoy your stay!