Situated in Kerrisdale neighborhood which is safe and quiet, only a few blocks from restaurants, coffee shops, grocery stores. You will enjoy the entire house with 4 bedrooms & 3.5 bathrooms while you staying. It’s right for family trip or friends gathering. You can reach DT, UBC, Richmond all in 20mins.
- There are two master rooms with king size bed and private in-suit washroom.
- There are two bedrooms with queen size bed, sharing a washroom.
- Fully furnished.
- All necessities including hair dryer, fresh towels, bath and body products, bedding, pillows and cleaning supplies.
- The Kitchen includes everything for cooking
- 2 Parking Lots
We strive to ensure our guests have everything they could possibly need to ensure a relaxing and enjoyable vacation.
You have access to use all the amenities, except the fireplace. (for your own safety consideration)
If you have any questions about usage, feel free to ask.
We are always aiming to make your stay as comfortable as it can possibly be! Our mission is to help our guests create beautiful memories in our cozy home. For us to do so, we would truly appreciate it if you can follow these house rules and confirm that it has been reviewed WITHIN 3 DAYS OF YOUR BOOKING. This is to ensure that if there is any reason the House Rules cannot be followed, you, our guest, will have the option of cancelling the booking penalty free. Please reply with the quote “God is able” for house rule confirmation. Thank you in advance and truly appreciate your cooperation!
Quiet times are from 10pm – 8am
Please ABSOLUTELY DO NOT:
- Host parties! Guests who violate this rule will be charged an additional $300 cleaning fee and will be asked to vacate the property IMMEDIATELY upon notification from neighbors or complex authorities.
- Bring drugs/drug paraphernalia/illegal substances into our home. Upon discovery, authorities will be contacted immediately.
- Shout, yell or create loud commotions. Please be respectful of your neighbors and mindful of how your actions may affect them. We may ask you to vacate the property should we receive noise complaints.
- Smoke. We are a smoke-free household and guests caught breaking this rule will be charged extra for stain and odour removal.
- Lose any of your keys or fobs. Each key will cost an additional $10 to replace, while fobs are $100 each.
- Leave your outdoor shoes on the shoe rack.
- Wash your dishes after use.
- Respect the complex gardens and do not litter it with your garbage or cigarette butts.
- Separate your garbage and follow the garbage recycling instructions SHOULD you use the complex garbage room.
Lastly, as this is a home, please respect it with common sense and treat it as if your own. We hope you enjoy your stay!