The average annual rainfall of Tsawwassen is 40% less than that of Vancouver.
Tsawwassen is only 30 minutes from Vancouver downtown, 20 minutes from the airport and 16 minutes from Point Roberts Railway station, USA.
Three blocks from the bus stop, close to 7-11 small market, walking distance to City Mall or New Mall.
[Transportation and Surroundings]
- 5 minutes away, you can go to the well-known large-scale shopping malls Outlet. You can go shopping there, eat specialty food of different countries and enjoy entertainment facilities.
- 5 minutes' drive away from Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal to the famous islands of Victoria and Nanaimo.
- Near 2 spectacular entertainment ocean beaches, Tsawwassen Springs Golf Course and Splashdown Water park. Have shopping area and gym.
- 16 blocks from Pt Roberts, the U.S. border town, you can refuel in the United States for cheaper prices.
- Ladner fishing community with summer markets on the Fraser, sets Reiffel bird sanctuary, free boat launches on the Fraser River, kayaking and water skiing,
- The villa is located in Tsawwassen, scenic, clean, and the safest community of Greater Vancouver, close to Bellingham USA and new SPFR highway.
- The villa is equipped with remote recording video surveillance and housing alarm system to give you a highly secure holiday environment.
-Centennial beach, one of the best family friendly entertainment beaches in the mainland, is 2km away, with miles of sandy beach, restaurant, play area, beach volleyball, tennis, softball, mountain bike trails and sand beach
-2 beaches of Tsawwassen are famous windsurfing destinations, and charter fishing is available in nearby Ladner.
Bedroom 3: One queen size bed, share bathroom, full bathroom on the 1st floor can be used
The villa has bedroom, living room, study, movie theater, dining hall, kitchen and garage. The courtyard can park 2-3 cars. Provide high-speed wifi, TV, dryer and washer.
The backyard is beautiful, can be used to nap and drink tea. It is the best choice for family travel, meeting friends and enjoying holiday.
Cleaning fee: $20
A feeling of home anywhere you go